Frequently Asked Questions
The Lake Geneva car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® understand the difficulties you are facing as a car accident victim or the family member of one. We know that many questions and concerns will arise when you begin to seek compensation for your damages. In order to ease the stress of the situation so that you can focus primarily on your own personal recovery, we have provided this section of frequently asked questions.
Here, you will find answers to some of the most common questions that plague car wreck victims. Of course, if you would like to speak with an attorney directly, you can call our offices at 800-242-2874.
- Can I Still File a Claim If I Was Partially To Blame For The Accident?
- Can I Sue a Driver Arrested On Criminal Charges?
- Can I Sue On Behalf of a Loved One?
- How Can An Attorney Help Me?
- How Long Will it Take to Settle My Claim?
- I Cannot Afford To Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident, What Should I Do?
- I Have Questions, But Don’t Know If I Want To File a Lawsuit Yet. Can You Help?
- I Was Not Injured, But Have Vehicle Repair Costs. Do I Have a Case?
- Is Documentation Important For My Lawsuit?
- Is The Other Driver At Fault?
- It’s a Long Time After My Car Accident, But I Now Have Physical Problems. Do I Have a Case?
- Should I Accept a Settlement?
- Should I Hire a Lawyer?
- What Compensation Could I Win From a Car Accident Claim?
- What Costs Am I Facing After a Car Accident?
- What Do I Have To Do As The Plaintiff In a Lawsuit?
- What If I Lost The Documentation Of My Medical Bills?
- What if the Other Driver Does Not Have Car Insurance?