Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > Can I Sue On Behalf of a Loved One?

Can I sue on behalf of a loved one?

In tragic car accidents, surviving victims may be left with debilitating injuries that keep them comatose or incapable of making decisions regarding their own well-being. Families dealing with the costs and responsibilities of providing long-term care for these loved ones may be entitled to file on behalf of their injured family member. In cases of a wrongful death on the roads, the family also may have the opportunity to recover compensation that can help cover the practical costs associated with the loss of a loved one.

It can be particularly difficult to move ahead with legal action after a car accident that takes the life of a loved one or leaves them incapable of caring for themselves. However, we may be able to handle the frustrating, confusing process of filing for compensation for the practical expenses related to the accident. To learn more about how this compensation may help your household, contact a Lake Geneva auto accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated