Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > I Cannot Afford To Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident, What Should I Do?

I cannot afford to pay my medical bills after a car accident, what should I do?

It is common for many people who have been struck by another driver on the road to struggle to pay the resulting medical bills. While an insurance claim may help to secure some benefits, these are rarely sufficient to address all of one’s crash-related medical expenses. Through a successful lawsuit, you may be able to recover financial compensation from the party who caused your accident. This compensation will typically be awarded for medical bills, vehicle repair costs, and other damages.

To learn more about your legal rights and options when you have been hurt in a car accident caused by another party, contact the qualified Lake Geneva car accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. by calling 800-242-2874. We can help you to determine whether you may be able to obtain financial compensation for your medical bills.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated