Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > It’s a Long Time After My Car Accident, But I Now Have Physical Problems. Do I Have a Case?

It’s a long time after my car accident, but I now have physical problems. Do I have a case?

Sometimes the effects of a car accident do not appear until months, or even years, after a car accident takes place. If this has happened to you, you may still be eligible to file a lawsuit against the driver who hit you. This situation is rare, and is often a hard-fought legal battle, but with the help of a qualified attorney, you might still be able to get compensation for your injuries. The requirement is that you must take action before the statute of limitations expires. The statute of limitations begins to run when the injuries are discovered.

For assistance seeking financial compensation when you have discovered your injuries long after an accident for which you were not at fault, contact the qualified Lake Geneva car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874 today.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated